Hi folks – I am a San Francisco Bay Area native and professional voice actor. With origins as a class clown (in order to hide overwhelming insecurities), I finally got my act together in the late 1990s and began my professional voice-acting career. Since first learning the craft from actor and teacher, Jay Ginsberg, and San Francisco legend, Scott Beach, I’ve had the privilege of giving voice to cartoons, computer games, toys, audio tours, radio and television spots, infomercials, corporate and sales training projects, documentaries, and technical programs for a broad range of clients with voice-over needs. I pride myself on taking direction easily, working quickly, and doing whatever possible to make the project work best for the client. I appreciate the opportunities I receive, and plan on creating voices for a long time.
When not doing this, I’m either:
- Spending time with my beautiful wife and lovely daughters, or
- Hiking, running or riding through the gorgeous California forests and searching for the amazing wildlife within, or
- Working as co-founder of Jeepney Projects Worldwide, an organization that partners arts benefits projects with conservation groups endeavoring to save endangered species, and the Daraja Wildlife Project, a program designed to teach the girls of the Daraja Academy in Kenya how to become wildlife researchers, or
- Playing guitar and creating music that makes me happy (Visit me at ReverbNation or SoundCloud), or
- Working for an international law firm in both litigation support and client development, or
- Writing and re-writing a couple of books that will hopefully, one day, see the light of day.
Thanks for stopping by.